Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends and Enemies

Friends and Enemies
by Salai Z T Lian
There will be enemies:
Those who force my loved ones to go the wrong way,
Those who treat my loved ones carelessly,
Those who cause my loved ones to cry with anger
Those who insult my loved ones' dignity, and
Those who destroy my loved ones' dreams.


There will be friends:
Those who take care of my loved ones kindly,
Those who help my loved ones in sad and unhappy times,
Those who make my loved ones smile after crying
Those who uplift my loved ones' dignity, and
Those who encourage my loved ones to dream sweetly.


There will be my loved ones:
Those who live selflessly,
Those who sacrifice life for right and justice,
Those who sympathize with the poor and disabled,
Those ready to help the troubled, and
Those who create an environment for people to dream sweetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment